Friday, February 5, 2010

One of Conversation in 500 Days of Summer

* McKenzie: [drunk] So do you have a boyfriend?
* Summer: No.
* McKenzie: Why not?
* Summer: Because I don’t want one.
* McKenzie: Come on; I don’t believe that.
* Summer: You don’t believe that a woman could enjoy being free and independent?
* McKenzie: Are you a lesbian?
* Summer: [laughing] No I’m not a lesbian. I just, don’t feel comfortable being anyone’s girlfriend. I don’t actually feel comfortable being anyone’s anything.
* McKenzie: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
* Summer: Really?
* McKenzie: Nope.
* Summer: Ok, let me break it down for you–
* McKenzie: Break it down!
* Summer: Ok. I, like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We’re young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world; might as well have fun while we can and, save the serious stuff for later.
* McKenzie: You’re a dude. [to Tom] She’s a dude!
* Tom: Ok but wait–wait. What happens, if you fall in love?
* Summer: [scoffs]
* Tom: What?
* Summer: You don’t believe that, do you?
* Tom: It’s love, it’s not Santa Claus.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya benci summer...ahaha.